This 94.7-acre site is located in the “East” Durant Industrial Park. This site is currently virgin agricultural land that is located within the City limits of Durant. The City will provide proper zoning in accordance with the project. The new Durant Bypass U.S. 70 will be less than a quarter of a mile from the property.
- This site is serviced Daily by the Rail America Kiamichi Shortline railroad which is connected to three class one rail carriers: Burlington Northern-Santa Fe, Kansas City Southern and the Union Pacific.
- This property is less than 3 miles from four-lane US HWY 69/75. US 69/75 is a major four-lane highway artery in the states of Oklahoma and Texas for truck transportation traffic.
City of Durant Infrastructure:
· Water pressure is 60 PSI at the water tower located at the corner of 1st Street and Arkansas Street. The total water capacity is 750,000 gallons.
· The water line is a 6-inch main.
· The waste water line is an 8-inch main located at the City of Durant Multi-Sports Complex, which is adjacent to this site.
Electric Service - Oklahoma Gas & Electric (OG&E) is the electric provider to the proposed building site. Oklahoma Gas & Electric has 3-Phase service in the area and will provide industrial service to the proposed site with voltage and capacity to be determined by the customer’s electrical requirements. Typically, there are at least two substations that service each industrial site, based upon the amount of electrical power used. This site also has full switching capabilities. Loads of 2MVA or less would require only distribution line work (transformer). Greater than 2 MVA but less than 5 MVA will require some re-arranging of circuits and reconductor. Greater than 5 MVA will require additional substation capacity and greater than 10 MVA will require substation and transmission work.
Natural Gas Service- Oklahoma Natural Gas Company is the natural gas service provider to this site. This site has the capability to handle the required 20,000 cfh.
· An 8-inch natural gas pipeline with a working pressure of 480-PSI is located on the middle to southern section of the site.
· A 6-inch natural gas pipeline with a working pressure of 200-PSI is located on the middle to northern section of the site.
Environmental Studies: There has been a Phase I Environmental Study performed at this site in 2006. There has not been a Phase II Environmental Study performed at this site.
AT&T – This site will require approximately 3 miles of fiber cable and placement.